TMC Pro Pond UV110 Advantage Professional UV Pond Clarifier
• Designed for large ponds, incorporating pressure filters or pressure circuits such as sand filters and venturis.
• New ergonomic, compact design.
• New energy efficient, electronic control gear.
• Universal 2" and 63mm solvent weld inlet and outlet ports.
• Can be connected to either flexible or rigid plumbing using the appropriate plumbing fittings (not supplied). To ensure unrestricted flow, it is recommended that the unit is not plumbed in with anything less than 11/2” pipework.
• Can be used for pressurised systems up to 3 bar (43.5psi).
• Suitable for ponds up to 16,000 imp gallons/72,000 litres (dependent on stocking density and the amount of sunlight the pond is subject to) with a max flow rate of 8000 imp gallons/ 36,000 litres per hour.
• Individually chambered lamps for optimum efficiency and contact time.
• Fused quartz glass sleeves which ensure that germicidal lamps are able to reach their optimum 'burn temperature' where the highest amount of UVc radiation is emitted. Also facilitates simple lamp replacement by keeping lamp separate from the pond water.
• Easily wall mountable.
• Supplied complete with a 5m cable and a 24 month manufacturer's guarantee.
TMC Pro Pond UV110 Advantage
- Brand: TMC
- Product Code: tmc_pro_pond_110
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £209.35
Tags: Pond UV Filter